- Comes with an 8′ Grounded cord and molded 115V plug
- Consumes a maximum of 140 Watts
- 12′ Maximum Head/Shut Off
- Quiet operation
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors
- 2″ FNPT Inlet Port and 1-1/2″ FNPT Discharge Port
- 1/8 Horsepower
- 3600 GPH Max Flow (2800 GPH @ 4ft – 1800 GPH @ 8ft)
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Sequence External Pump
$499.98 – $519.98
Sequence pumps are designed to operate continuously and efficiently over a wide range of water flows and pressures. It draws 50% less power than comparable submersible pumps while producing higher flow rates than their competitors.
Sequence pumps are designed to operate externally, below water level. If you need to operate the pump at or above water level, you will need a priming pot/strainer basket and a check valve. The check valve should be installed at the intake suction of the pump. This allows water to remain in the line, thus keeping the pump primed.